Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jenny Lynelle is 29!


Twenty-nine years ago, on the tenth of April, the most amazing little girl , Jenny Lynelle, was born into the Lewis family! Because of her, I am who I am. I learned to love, serve, and grow tremendously because of Jenny. I will forever be in her debt. I hope she knows or feels how much she is loved by all of us. In honor of her birthday, here is a short list of some of our favorite things about Jenny Lynelle Lewis!

#1. I love Jenny's laugh. She grins from ear to ear and makes the cutest noises. Just makes me smile whenever I think about it. Many a smile she has brought to all of us.

#2. I love how Jenny loves to look at pictures of Jesus. I remember when she was just a little girl and would just stare deep into the eyes of her Savior. She also loved to kiss the picture. She never did that to pictures of me! I knew she knew Him and remembered Him. I longed to see Him largely because of this.

#3. Jenny loves to call for "Wayne" - our dad. This is so cute. Nobody else in our family could get away with this other than my mom.

#4. I love to hear Jenny say, "okay?" She will look you in the eye and it will seem as if she is reading your mind. So sweet!

#5. I love to sing songs with Jenny. She has added her own signature to many a song. What a voice! She loves to be sung to as well and will just grin ear to ear. Makes my heart melt!

#6. Jenny has a way of attracting the little ones. I love how they try to play with her and she sometimes is not sure what she thinks about it. She can get a little protective of her toys. She is so funny.

#7. Jenny loves to shut doors. I wish she could teach my kids this trick. She also likes to turn off lights. What's funny, is when you want to come in, but she wants the door shut :)

#8. Jenny loves her parents. As we have all moved on, it has been so sweet to see how much she loves being with them. Mom and Jenny look like best friends hanging out when they watch a movie together on the couch.

#9. Jenny loves to mimmick sounds. So you better watch out what sounds you make. This can be very funny during Sacrament meeting when she hears someone with the hiccups or someone belch.

#10. I love the way that Jenny makes people feel when they are around her. I love to watch her nieces and nephews make her laugh and have fun with her. You can tell that they feel something special as they do this. There is definetely a very special feeling around Jenny!

Jenny, we love you and are so grateful you came to our family. Because of you we know our Heavenly Father and Savior more. We love them more because of you. Thanks for your love sacrifices, and great teachings!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Jenny really is a special woman. We are all blessed to know her.

Noelle said...

Hey! I just found out you guys had a blog! You should check out our blog! We miss you guys!

jacobandnoelle.blogspot.com