Monday, March 30, 2009

David Hyrum is 17!






David Hyrum Stott just had his 17th birthday on March 30th (the same day as his Grandpa Stott and his Great Grandpa Barraclough!) Time has flown! How awesome it has been to have him in our home. As parents, we are so grateful for such a loving, caring, and hilarious son. He has brought so much laughter and joy to this family and his friends with his sharp wit. We love you David Hyrum! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Kim, David's Aunt, has a great blog and for birthdays she lists 10 reasons why she loves the birthday person. I will copy her idea (thanks Kim.)


#1. When someone is sad or needing something, you are so sensitive, talking to them, listening to them, or try to make them smile or laugh with your goofy faces and voices.


#2. You love to help by making dinner. As a mom, this is so helpful. I love it!


#3. I love how you share your testimony both at church and everywhere else. You are a light!


#4. I love how you bring friends home. You have always liked being home, thankfully. I love how you share your friends with us!


#5. I love how you have a special and unique relationship with each of your brothers and sisters. They all know how special they are to you and that you truly love them.


#6. I love your enthusiasm for BYU! So does Grandpa and GrandmaLewis, and Chris :)


#7. You love Conference. Do you know how cool that is?


#8. I love your nose!


#9. I love how tender you are with babies. It is like you can communicate with them. I also love how I have to constantly tell you to not wake them up!


#10. I love how you love to learn and are so interested in history, politics, science, math, sports, etc. You are so fun to talk to!

We all love you, David! Happy Birthday!



1 comment:

Kim said...

What a MAN! David truly is an awesome kid. I hope he had a great Birthday.